Security, Door, and Lock Hardware
|Cu Copper-Based Alloy Casting, Lock Hardware Cylinder, Security/Door/Lock Hardware|
Aero Metals Inc. provides security and lock component solutions for major OEMs serving the commercial, industrial, municipal, and consumer markets. Door hardware and locking mechanisms has been a core competency of Aero Metals since the early 1970’s and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. Our customers know they are getting the highest quality and value from the investment cast parts we produce. Our engineering expertise pushes the castings process to its limits and we are said to be the leading manufacture of the industry. We provide custom engineered and quality investment cast parts in a wide variety of both ferrous and non-ferrous metal alloys to exceed the highest standards of the security hardware and lock component industry. We supply completely machined and finished production parts dock-to-stock in high volumes ready for your assembly line.
Cast Lock Components
From design stage to prototypes, to machining and finishing, Aero Metals Inc. can offer you the complete, one-stop-shop for your security and door hardware investment casting needs.
Here are a few items we manufacture:
|Fe Ductile Iron Alloy Castings, Door Hardware Housing, Security/Door/Lock Hardware|
- Strikes and Strike Latches
- Cams and Locking Hooks
- Lower and Upper Slides
- Spindles and Cranks
- Latch Bolts and Slides
- Faceplates and Escutcheons
- Handles and Levers
- Control Links
- Boxes and Trims
The Aero Metals Advantage for Precision Investment Casting
There are several reasons to choose Aero Metals as your source for precision investment castings. Our expert team is results driven and provides the following approach to your investment casting needs.
- Engineering centric with a metal casting focus
- Custom design and build your tools in house
- Extensive experience with complex geometries and hard-to-manufacture parts
- Capable of handling high-volume investment castings
- Numerous material options, including ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- In-house CNC machining capabilities to complete your metal castings
- One-stop shop for investment castings and casting-based assemblies
- Guaranteed consistent quality
- Our team is comprised of highly-skilled, very experienced toolmakers, engineers, foundry and production technicians you won’t find anywhere else.
Contact Aero Metals for your Lock Hardware Needs
For more information about our security, door, and lock hardware component capabilities, or to talk to an expert, please contact Aero Metals or, Request a quote today on precision casting or casting-based assembly for your precision hardware application.
Still have Questions about the Cast Lock you Need?
Send us a quick email with your question!