Pump Casting & Valve Casting
Fluid Handling: Pump & Valve
Since the 1960s, Aero Metals Inc. has been producing high precision investment castings for pump and valve applications. We deliver stainless steel castings, ductile iron castings, and brass/bronze/copper castings (valve body castings) for all pump and valve configurations. Our pump and valve casting capabilities include:
- Gate valves
- Check valves
- Plug valves
- Rotary control valves
- and much more
Pump Castings & Valve Castings for All Applications
Aero Metals provides precision castings for a large number of fluid handling applications and both hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. The investment casting process provides tremendous design freedom and allows us to create a wide range of parts. We have a long history of working with world-class pump manufacturers, and are familiar with most, if not all, of the ferrous and non-ferrous alloys used in pump design and production.
We have delivered pump castings and valve castings for a broad range of industries, including:
- Heavy industry
- and many others
If you need pump or valve components in any conventional alloy, chances are, we can pour a pump or valve casting that meets all industry and/or application standards and exceeds your expectations. We pride ourselves on producing quality pump and valve castings in high volumes, avoiding sharp edges and pockets, and making our customer’s end product the best in the industry.
The Aero Metals Advantage for Precision Investment Casting
There are several reasons to choose Aero Metals as your source for precision investment castings. Our expert team is results driven and provides the following approach to your investment casting needs.
- Engineering centric with a metal casting focus
- Custom design and build your tools in house
- Extensive experience with complex geometries and hard-to-manufacture parts
- Capable of handling high-volume investment castings
- Numerous material options, including ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- In-house CNC machining capabilities to complete your metal castings
- One-stop shop for investment castings and casting-based assemblies
- Guaranteed consistent quality
- Our team is comprised of highly-skilled, very experienced toolmakers, engineers, foundry and production technicians you won’t find anywhere else.
Or if it's easier for you, send us a quick email!