Aviation and Aerospace Investment Casting
|Material 17-4: Stainless Steel Alloy Castings, Cargo System Pedal, Aerospace
|Material A356: Aluminum Alloy Castings, Sensor Component, Aerospace
|Ni Nickel-Based Alloy Castings, Housing Stem, Aerospace
High Precision Investment Castings for Aerospace & Aviation
Aero Metals Inc. has been an investment casting supplier to Aerospace and Aviation customers for close to four decades producing hundreds-of-thousands of precision near and near-net shape cast parts to AS9001 standards. Our parts can be found on almost every commercial jet liner in the world. We work with numerous alloys, including stainless steel, low-carbon steel, ductile iron, aluminum, and specialty alloys like beryllium copper, to create high precision, high durability parts.
OEM, Tier One and Two manufacturers depend on Aero Metals castings to meet tight tolerances using tightly controlled processes and specifications backed by high quality standards.
Some Examples of Aerospace Castings
- Interior components
- Exterior and interior sensors, motion control and actuation systems
- Hydraulic fluid system components
- Cargo Systems
- Landing and braking components
- Flight critical and safety components
- Bearing cages
These aerospace castings require the absolute highest amount of engineering, production control and 100% visual inspection from wax to final packaging. Our on-site NADCAP inspection of non-destructive testing (NDT) methods allows us to provide our customers’ customers with a tremendous degree of assurance in our final product. For more information about our NDT testing capabilities, visit our sister company, American Metal Testing where we ensure our customers receive the most reliable and cost-effective aircraft parts available anywhere.
The Aero Metals Advantage for Precision Investment Casting
There are several reasons to choose Aero Metals as your source for precision investment castings. Our expert team is results driven and provides the following approach to your investment casting needs.
- Engineering centric with a metal casting focus
- Custom design and build your tools in house
- Extensive experience with complex geometries and hard-to-manufacture parts
- Capable of handling high-volume investment castings
- Numerous material options, including ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- In-house CNC machining capabilities to complete your metal castings
- One-stop shop for investment castings and casting-based assemblies
- Guaranteed consistent quality
- Our team is comprised of highly-skilled, very experienced toolmakers, engineers, foundry and production technicians you won’t find anywhere else.
Knowledge and Experience in Aerospace Investment Casting
We can get your aerospace casting project off the CAD program and provide prototype parts. Our production volumes range from low lot quantities to several thousand. Let the experts at Aero Metals help you with your high volume or recurring order needs. Whatever your project demands, we have the knowledge and the experience you need in an aerospace investment casting company.
For more information about our aerospace casting capabilities, or to talk to an expert, please Contact Aero Metals or Get a Quote today on precision casting or casting-based assembly for your aerospace application.
If it's easier for you, feel free to send us a quick email instead.