Aero Metals is proud to be ISO 9001:2015 certified under the latest 2021 standards.
The Aero Metals Advantage for Precision Investment Casting
There are several reasons to choose Aero Metals as your source for precision investment castings. Our expert team is results driven and provides the following approach to your investment casting needs.
- Engineering centric with a metal casting focus
- Custom design and build your tools in house
- Extensive experience with complex geometries and hard-to-manufacture parts
- Capable of handling high-volume investment castings
- Numerous material options, including ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- In-house CNC machining capabilities to complete your metal castings
- One-stop shop for investment castings and casting-based assemblies
- Guaranteed consistent quality
- Our team is comprised of highly-skilled, very experienced toolmakers, engineers, foundry and production technicians you won’t find anywhere else.
Discover How Metal Investment Casting Compares to Other Casting Methods
Whether it's a high volume run, or a recurring order to help maintain your inventory, Aero Metals has the equipment, the experts and the experience to help you succeed. We would be happy to consult with you and provide direct design assistance for your next metal investment casting project. Learn more about how the metal investment casting process compares to other casting processes.