Castings for Military and Defense Industry
Material A356: Aluminum Alloy Castings, Housing Electronic Assembly, Military & Defense
We know that the soldiers that serve us depend on our castings to do their job well. And, because of that, we take the castings requirements for the military and defense industry very seriously. We are ITAR registered, with a Cage Code and an FFL license with experience selling to both prime and sub-prime contractors and military purchasers alike. Their needs are various, stringent, and at times complex. They need a precision foundry that pours a wide selection of materials and alloys to the exacting standards of Military and Defense specifications.
For 60 years Aero Metals, Inc. has been supplying casting solutions to some of the most critical projects, including numerous high volume castings for a wide range of military and defense applications. Although the majority of our customers are defense contractors for the United States Department of Defense and Homeland Security, we understand what we do could save lives.
Extensive Experience with Precision Investment Castings for the Military and Defense Industry
Unsurprisingly, we insist on employing the highest quality procedures and materials to ensure that our metal is 100% traceable to National Standards specifications. We have produced cast molds for variety of military and defense applications including:
- armored vehicles
- electronic housings for guidance systems
- missile components
- injection seat components
- receivers for sonar and radar equipment
- various firearm and heavy armament components
Additionally, we have created castings for microwave horns and elbows and other shipboard components.
The Aero Metals Advantage for Precision Investment Casting
There are several reasons to choose Aero Metals as your source for precision investment castings. Our expert team is results driven and provides the following approach to your investment casting needs.
- Engineering centric with a metal casting focus
- Custom design and build your tools in house
- Extensive experience with complex geometries and hard-to-manufacture parts
- Capable of handling high-volume investment castings
- Numerous material options, including ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- In-house CNC machining capabilities to complete your metal castings
- One-stop shop for investment castings and casting-based assemblies
- Guaranteed consistent quality
- Our team is comprised of highly-skilled, very experienced toolmakers, engineers, foundry and production technicians you won’t find anywhere else.
If you are a military or defense contractor or buy castings for military equipment or vehicles, let us put our expertise to work for you. Contact Aero Metals and let’s team up to provide the best for the “Best and the Brightest” – the U.S. Military men and women.